Thursday, October 22, 2015

October guest designer: Esther

Esther is our guest designer for the double page team this month!

Hello, I’m Esther, 40 years old. Together with my son from 10 years old, and husband I live in Almere, the Netherlands. I work part time as a financial administrator by an importer for photography supplies. How lucky can you be? 
Beside to my scrapbooking hobby I like to go hiking, geocaching and traveling. Of course these are the perfect combinations with taking pictures to scrap.  With a husband, who is a hobby photographer, I always have the choice of a lot of great pictures for my layouts. When I scrap I love to work with sketches. Usually I make double page layouts. When I have a sketch for a single page, I combine these often with a layout template. This is a great way to put a lot of photos on a layout.

I’m a “clean” scrapper. Yes, I also like all the mix media products and use them, but almost never very much on one page. Something I always do is inking the edges of every photo and piece of paper on my layout. Further I really like to use rubons and (letter) stickers.

When you want to see more of my layouts, please visit my blog www.essiesscrap.blogspot.nl . When you want to be updated when I post a new layout, follow this blog by email.

Thanks for choosing me as a guest designer at Stick it down.

3 comments:

  1. Great layout Esther! I prefer to do double layouts as well, yours look absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and I love your LO and those are great photos of your son.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.