Friday, October 7, 2016

October guest designer: Susanne

We're pleased to announce Susanne as our October guest designer!


Hello, Susanne here.  I am a wife and mother of 2 grown children, living the empty nest retired life with my husband of 30+ years in Indiana.  I have been blogging and sharing my scrapbooking online since 2009.  I have been playing with papers and pretties even longer - beginning when my kiddos were very young.  I especially like making up my own kits from my more-than-ample stash.  I love starting with a good sketch too.  I am happy to be guest designing here at Stick It Down. Thanks for the invitation.  Do come and visit me at my blog or on Facebook, because I always love a good chat about scrapbooking.

This is our October single page sketch:
Here is Susanne's page:


I love this sketch and Susanne's interpretation. You can see more of Susanne's page HERE. It's a beautiful tribute page. Thank you for joining us this month, Susanne!

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.